With such a vast array of risk reports now on offer in our industry, one of the most frequently asked questions we receive is “which risk report should I use?“
To this end we are delighted to offer you a FREE webinar, taking place on Wednesday 27th May at 11:30am, which highlights the difference between risk reports and will empower solicitors who manage risk as part of due diligence and client care processes.
How do you address red flags?
As we all know, there are various issues that can be flagged up in risk reports. Our webinar will discuss exactly what these issues are and, more importantly, how to deal with them.
We will be exploring the following topics:
- Why we do searches – Law Society compliance, avoiding traps and ‘nasty surprises’
- Breaking down the content of the various reports – understanding
- The importance of the data & information included within environmental, flood and other risk reports
- Which reports to select and when
- Selecting an ‘all-in-one’ vs individual risk reports
- Matching the right reports for the right transaction or property type
John Margett, Client Relationship Manager, comments:
“This webinar provides an overview on environmental, flooding and planning concerns, and explores why risk searches are required. Other topics covered include Law Society compliance, a breakdown of the types of data included in risk reports, and case studies to demonstrate the necessity of avoiding ‘nasty surprises’. We’re excited to open up a conversation around this, and I believe this session is a proactive knowledge exercise for any conveyancer.”