Thank you to everyone who attended Tuesday’s webinar on ways to use Title Insurance to get a residential transaction moving, and thank you to our hosts Robert Kelly and Steve Smith at Stewart Title. If you missed this session and/or would like to obtain the recording to view at your own convenience, please click here.
The feedback was very positive, and we look forward to the next webinar ONE WEEK TODAY at 11am. Would you like to join us? Register your place here.
“Unfair and Dangerous”
Thursday 8th October at 11am
A series of cases has shown how Ground Rents and Estate Rent Charges can cause massive problems for buyers and lenders and their lawyers. In collaboration with our host Robert Kelly at Stewart Title, we will look at:
- Why Ground Rents have become a problem
- Why the Housing Act 1988 can make your long lease an assured tenancy
- Problems arising from Estate Rent Charges
- Lender’s attitude
- Possible Statutory Solutions
WIN a £100 Amazon Gift Card
All Stewart Title webinar registrations will be automatically entered into our prize draw to win a £100 Amazon Gift Card. The prize draw is free to enter, with the lucky winner to be announced on Friday 30th October.
CLICK HERE to submit your prize draw entry form, which counts for a total of ONE entry. You can also increase your chances of winning by:
- Following our LinkedIn page and “liking” any of our “Stewart Title” promotional posts to record your entries.
- Following our Facebook page and “liking” any of our “Stewart Title” promotional posts to record your entries.
- Liking or retweeting our “Stewart Title” promotional Twitter posts.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.