We’re delighted to invite you to our upcoming webinar in association with Stewart Title, where we will look at the dangers for property buyers from Chancel Repair Liability, Manorial Rights and Reservation of Mines and Minerals.
Medieval Pain = Modern Problems
Thursday 14th January at 11am
In this talk with Robert Kelly and Stephen Smith of Stewart Title, we will discuss the following topics:
- Is Chancel still a problem?
- Position since 2013
- Land Registry problems
- Why are manorial rights still being registered?
- Trespass on Reserved Minerals
- Not just coal
- How to avoid delays and problems for buyers and lenders
With increasing delays at local authorities, it’s no surprise there’s been a spike in usage of Quick Quote, our integrated quote calculator for all Stewart Title indemnity policies. Available on our online portal, Quick Quote could not be easier to use. All you have to do is fill in a few short details, select your policy (you can also have multiple policies in one quote) and select “Get Quote” – your results are returned immediately on the same page, and you also have the option to print your results.
Quick Quote offers the complete and extensive range of Stewart Title indemnity policies, including:
- Lack of Building Regulation Consent (Inc. FENSA)
- No Local Search (Lender only)
- Freehold Restrictive Covenant(s)
- Chancel Repair (No Search)
- (Fully assignable) FENSA and other installation certificates only
We can also arrange bespoke policies. Get in touch if this is something you require.