Join the debate: How will the Government overhaul affect property professionals in England?
We would like to invite you to an online event to discuss the Planning for the Future Consultation, where we will examine the impact of the proposed changes, and the potential opportunities and risks.
Our very own Managing Director, Liz Jarvis, joins other experts from government and industry to discuss the proposed reforms to the planning system across England.
When: Tuesday 6th October
What time: 9.45 am – 12:15 pm
This event, hosted by Alex Wrottesley, Managing Director (Environment & Mapping), Landmark Information, will cover how the proposals plan to reform the planning system by discussing:
- Potential impacts on the entire land and property sector
- The role of technology in streamlining and modernising planning
- How property professionals can benefit from the proposals
- Sustainable design and the reallocation of land use
The agenda is as follows:
10:00 Welcome from Alex Wrottesley, Landmark
10:05 Introduction from Simon Brown, CEO, Landmark Information Group
10:15 The Government View
- Presentation from Paul Maltby, Chief Digital Officer, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Conversation with Leonore Schick, Legal and Professional Reporter, Property Week
10:35 The View from the Data Users
- Presentation from Helen Dias, Technical Director – Strategic Planning, Atkins
- Conversation with Denise McKenzie, Chair of the Board of Directors, AGI
10:55 Questions from the audience
11:05 How can we assess the impact on the sector? What are the opportunities and risks?
Panel Conversation chaired by Tony Mulhall, Associate Director Land Professional Group, RICS
- Neil Ackroyd, Director of Digital and Data, BRE
- Liz Jarvis, Managing Director, OneSearch Direct
- Stuart Baillie, Head of Planning, Knight Frank
- Hannah Prideaux, Investment Manager, M7 Structura
- Paul Nathanail, Technical Director, GHD
11:50 Questions from the audience
We believe this is going to be an important discussion that has the potential to produce real change within the industry at this key stage in its restructuring.
Make the most of it by arriving early and bringing your questions for the experts to discuss, answer and take forward.