We are delighted to invite you to our upcoming webinar in association with Stewart Title, where we will discuss ways to use Title Insurance to get a residential transaction moving:
“Does it have to be this difficult?”
Tuesday 29th September at 11am
In this talk with Robert Kelly of Stewart Title, we will look at a number of issues that can hold up house buying and propose some solutions for them, including:
- Japanese Knotweed
- Search Delays
- Restrictive Covenants
- Listed Buildings
WIN a £100 Amazon Gift Card
All Stewart Title webinar registrations will be automatically entered into our prize draw to win a £100 Amazon Gift Card. The prize draw is free to enter, with the lucky winner to be announced on Friday 30th October.
CLICK HERE to submit your prize draw entry form, which counts for a total of ONE entry. You can also increase your chances of winning by:
- Registering for our next webinar with Stewart Title: “Unfair and Dangerous” How Ground Rents and Estate Rent Charges can make your home disappear on 11am Thursday 8th October: click here to sign up.
- Following our LinkedIn page and “liking” any of our “Stewart Title” promotional posts to record your entries.
- Following our Facebook page and “liking” any of our “Stewart Title” promotional posts to record your entries.
- Liking or retweeting our “Stewart Title” promotional Twitter posts.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
With increasing delays at local authorities, it’s no surprise there’s been a spike in usage of Quick Quote, our integrated quote calculator for all Stewart Title indemnity policies. Available on our online portal, Quick Quote could not be easier to use. All you have to do is fill in a few short details, select your policy (you can also have multiple policies in one quote) and select “Get Quote” – your results are returned immediately on the same page, and you also have the option to print your results.
Quick Quote offers the complete and extensive range of Stewart Title indemnity policies, including:
- Lack of Building Regulation Consent (Inc. FENSA)
- No Local Search (Lender only)
- Freehold Restrictive Covenant(s)
- Chancel Repair (No Search)
- (Fully assignable) FENSA and other installation certificates only
We can also arrange bespoke policies. Get in touch if this is something you require.
If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 433270 and we will be happy to assist.