Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Drainage and Water
CON29DW South West Water
Supplied by: South West Water
This official CON29DW South West Water provides comprehensive data on water supply, sewer connection status and charging arrangements.
The report confirms:
- if the property is connected to mains water supply
- if it is served by public sewers
- if there are water mains or assets within the boundaries of the property
- the basis for charging mains water supply and sewerage and which company supplies water to this area.
Launched by the Law Society, CON29DW is the official drainage and water enquiry and provides results which have the potential to affect the property’s value or title, eg, hidden infrastructure such as private water supplies or septic tanks.
The CON29DW is comprised of results from the following searches:
- The Map of Public Sewers
- The Map of Waterworks
- Water and Sewerage billing records
- Adoption of Public Sewer records
- Building Over Public Sewer records
- The Register of Properties subject to Internal Foul Flooding
- Adoption of Public Water Mains records
- The Register of Properties subject to Poor Water Pressure
- The Drinking Water Register
The CON29DW consists of 23 standard questions answered by all water companies. It means that wherever the property is situated, the CON29DW enquiry will contain the same important property information.
Please note: This search does not include the OneSearch Guarantee of £10 Million PI Cover. If you would like this protection, please see our OneSearch DW.