We are delighted to announce our latest portal integration, Identity Checker, which is our digital ID verification solution that provides a safe, secure, stress-free way for you to confirm customer identities, and reduce the risk of identity fraud.
Biometric AML from Identity Checker provides complete peace of mind:
- All data your client shares is securely encrypted
- Authenticity is checked by AI vision in addition to an expert security team
- Face scan technology spots masks, impersonations, or fakes with easy-to-use anti-spoofing liveness tests
- Address verification by TransUnion
- Track your client’s progress
- Completion notifications so you don’t have to chase
- No app required – just click on the link from any smart device
Backed by Yoti, Biometric AML allows you to gather all relevant ID documents via secure encryption; just enter your clients’ contact details, and they do the rest. As authenticity checks happen in real time, you can keep track of progress for each client as they complete the process.
- Your client will receive a link which they can open on any smartphone or tablet
- Using the camera, they can scan their face to secure and protect their account
- Customers can then upload documents direct to their account – all whilst authenticity checks are performed in the background
Once the order has been placed, your client will receive details by both text message and email asking them to proceed with the Biometric AML procedure.
At this time, they will be asked to provide:
- A document to verify their address : Utility bill, Council Tax bill, Phone Bill, Bank Statement
- A photo of an ID document: Driving license, Passport, Biometric residence permit
- A face scan using their smartphone or tablet camera
- (Optional) A document to confirm proof of funds: bank statements
For a limited time only, we are offering two free AML checks with Identity Checker so you can see for yourself how simple, safe and secure it is to incorporate into your AML workflow.
Speak with a member of our Service Introduction Team on 01782 433 270 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.