Firstly we wish you, your family, and your firm well throughout these worrying times.
We would like to reassure you that our staff are fully operational from the safety of our homes, as our systems are all Cloud based.
The coronavirus has forced the Government to close the doors of businesses countrywide, including many local authorities where staff do not have the resources to work from home. This has meant many searches currently in the pipeline urgently require an alternative solution.
We've been working around the clock to create OneSearch Transact: a unique product bundle combining historical search data and live data from OneSearch's comprehensive database. Any residual risk is indemnified by Aviva with cover of up to £1 million, along with our £10 million Professional Indemnity policy. OneSearch Transact typically provides over 70% of the data included in a full local authority search, giving property lawyers and conveyancers a credible way to keep transactions moving through to completion.
OneSearch Transact includes:
- A comprehensive insurance policy combined with real-time Local Search Enquiries (CON29R Data). The indemnity policy includes cover for:
- A Search of the Local Land Charges Register form LLC1
- A Search of CON29R and/or CON29O records
- A Search of Water and Drainage records on CON29DW
- Coal Mining Report (CON29M) Residential
- Environmental – Landmark Envirosearch Residential Report
- NSR Chancel Indemnity Policy – up to the value of £1 Million
Which products are included in the Transact bundle?
- OneSearch Transact data report and insurance policy
- Landmark Envirosearch Residential
- Terrafirma Con29M Coal Report
- OneSearch NSR Chancel Insurance (up to 1 million pounds) (Successor - Perpetuity)
What if you already have a bundle?
You can continue to use your own bundles as long as they are available for the relevant council area, however, if any of the products within it are impacted by local authority closures, you will be unable to place the order. Don't worry - you'll be notified on our portal before checkout about what's not available in your area.
How much is this bundle?
There are two options for OneSearch Transact:
Transact Premium (within 20 working days) £298.00 inc VAT
- Transact Priority (within 10 working days) £348.00 inc VAT
This product is unique to the market and we have made a huge investment in employing new staff and retraining current staff in order to scale effectively, as we expect it to become an increasingly vital solution for completing house transactions.
We know lawyers and lenders like to cover as much risk as possible, and we believe our data is crucial in supporting your own risk management practices. The accuracy of our data, and quality check methodology, means our claims history is impeccable. Find out more about our data methodology here.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.