Changes to the CQS Standards | Webinar
Join OneSearch and Navro on the 19th May for a free webinar relating to the recent changes in the Conveyancing Quality Scheme’s (CQS) Core Practice Management Standards.
This sixty minute webinar, presented by Ian Quayle, is aimed at all residential conveyancers acting on behalf of lenders in residential conveyancing transactions. It intends to highlight important changes to CPMS relating to Part 2 of the UK Finance Mortgage Lenders Handbook.
The webinar will explore:
- An overview of structure, strategy and people management.
- Data protection compliance
- Information management and security
- New requirements for onboarding clients
- New AML and fraud risk assessments for each matter
- The need to provide information to the client concerning SDLT
The webinar will take place on Thursday 19th at 11:15AM. You can register to attend here.
If you cannot make this date, and would like to receive a webinar recording, please click here.
Conveyancers can ensure compliance and delegate time-intensive checking and re-checking of lender requirements over the transaction period by adding a Navro LC-5 Lender Check report for the lender in question to their OneSearch order.