Supplied by: Terrafirma
TerraSearch Coal, provided by Terrafirma, the UK’s local mining and ground stability experts, is a CON29Mcompliant report, including all Coal Authority data, a built-in loss of value insurance policy and that answers the official CON29M questions to satisfy Law Society and Lender compliance.
What are the benefits?
- Residential “CON29M-compliant report (past, present and planned extraction)
- All Coal Authority (TCA) official licensed data
- Uses additional data sources
- TerraSearch Coal and Brine Report Indemnity Policy of up to £50,000 loss in market value of the property
- Additional professional interpretation
- “Pass” or “Further Action” outcome with concluding statement to be inserted into a client care letter
- Report author’s contact details provided for direct support queries
- £10 million liability limit per report
- Delivered within two days (48 hours)
Terrafirma has transformed the way in which mining and ground risks are assessed, by including enhanced data not available to the Coal Authority, enhanced liability protection and expert interpretation, our coal mining reports can now accurately quantify the risk to a property from nearby mine entries, hazards, shallow mining and subsidence claims. A professional opinion is provided within each report protected by £10 million liability available to all parties within a property transaction, ensuring the prospective homeowner and lender is better protected from incorrect or missing information.