Supplied by: OneSearch Direct
OneSearch Pledge is a warranty product, that if purchased along with your other search products from OneSearch, means we will reimburse your search costs up to a maximum of £300 if the purchase of your new property falls through as a consequence of any of the reasons listed below.
You will be reimbursed for your searches if the seller withdraws from the transaction for any of the following reasons:
- The seller is not entitled to sell the property to you.
- The seller accepts a significantly higher offer (at least £1000 more) from another buyer, and you are unwilling to increase your offer.
- Any other reason beyond your control.
We will also reimburse your search costs if you withdraw from the transaction for any of the following reasons:
- The property is damaged during the period between offer and exchange of contracts, and the cost of repair would exceed 5% of the property value.
- Your mortgage lender applies a retention of 5% or more of the accepted price.
- Your mortgage lender’s survey or valuation identifies rectification work is required, and the cost of this work exceeds 5% of the sum you originally offered, or values the property at less than 90% of the accepted sale price.
- An adverse result is returned from our searches to the serious detriment of the property value.
- You, or anyone you are buying the property with, are given notice of redundancy or relocation, or are diagnosed with a terminal illness, or die.
This is not an insurance product. It is a warranty add-on provided with a bundle of searches purchased from OneSearch Direct. Only products included in the same order as OneSearch Pledge will be covered under these terms, and to a maximum value of £300.
Please view sample for full conditions.
Price (inc. VAT): £10.00