Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Landmark Envirosearch Residential
Supplied by: Landmark
Envirosearch Residential provides a comprehensive review of potential environmental risks affecting a property, including contaminated land, flood, ground stability, and radon. Meeting the needs of Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, the report also includes other factors such as HS2, fracking, solar and windfarms; ensuring appropriate due diligence for every transaction.
This report contains:
- Complete historical mapping information on: Standard Environmental Enquiries, Past and Current Industrial Land Use, Mining, Radon and Ground Stability.
- The latest flood data including the identification of flood defences as recorded by the Environment Agency. Includes surface water (pluvial) flooding.
- Overhead powerlines included
- The report includes independent, professional opinion by leading chartered surveyors, Wilbourn Associates.
- Remediation contribution of up to £60,000, regardless of report result*
- PI Cover
* subject to terms and conditions. All prices are subject to price change.
Expert professional opinion included
Every Envirosearch report comes with recommendations and a professional opinion from Argyll Environmental, Landmark's experts in specialist risk management services - providing clear and positive guidance, which can be copied into client reports.
Simple to read
Designed so your clients can digest and understand the guidance and next steps with ease, Envirosearch Residential will save you time dealing with related questions.
View our product card and sample report for full details.