Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Mining And Subsidence
Supplied by: Groundsure
The Groundsure Review combines the most recent and detailed contamination and flood risk data to provide a comprehensive risk assessment. Designed with improved conveyancer work flow in mind, issues and clear next steps are easier to identify, with revised data order and better sign posting resulting in more logical, easy to follow reports.
What does it cover?
- Details on whether the site represents acceptable banking security from an environmental risk perspective
- Full contaminated land risk assessment covering essential Part 2A requirements
- Full suite of digitised data based on 1:500, 1:2,500 and 1:1,250 scale historical mapping
- Detailed flood risk opinion including river, coastal and surface water flooding and historic flood events
- Unique Groundsure datasets including historical land use, military and ordnance features
- Environmental Permits, Incidents and Registers
- Detailed active and historical landfill data from authoritative sources, including the Environment Agency, British Geological Survey (BGS), Local Authorities and historical Ordnance Survey mapping
- Current industrial site data
- National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines
- 1:50,000 scale BGS records for artificial, superficial and bedrock geology
- Geology, Hydrology and Hydrogeology
- Natural hazards including natural ground subsidence and detailed radon potential
This report supports your professional requirements under The Law Society and RICS Red Book and is accepted by all major UK lenders.