Understanding Easements and associated indemnities | Webinar
After the success of our co-hosted webinars with CLS Property Insight last year, we are delighted to announce we have even more planned across 2022, with the next scheduled for Tuesday 8th February at 11:00 AM.
Understanding Easements and associated indemnities
In this seminar Steve Johnson, Business Development Director at CLS, will explore the different types of Easements and methods of treating them. We'll review claims case studies from CLS clients who have needed to make a claim under their CLS Absence of Easement indemnity policy.
The webinar will include:
- What is an Easement and why are they important to a buyer?
- Types of Easement and how they are created
- Prescriptive Easements (long-user)
- Ending an Easement
- An explanation of the conditions, cover and exclusions for CLS Easement Policies
- Accessing CLS indemnities via the OneSearch Direct website
If you can't make this date, but would like a recording afterwards, please click here.
To find out more about CLS PI products via OneSearch, please call the Service Introduction Team on 01782 433 270 or email email@example.com.