Survey Prize Draw | Terms and Conditions
**Ends Friday 30th July 2021**
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of United Kingdom aged 18 years and older, except employees and their immediate families of OneSearch who are not eligible to enter.
3. The prize draw is operated by OneSearch, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. OneSearch practice 100% opt-in permission marketing.
4. The prize draw commences on Wednesday 19th May, 2021 at 00:00 (GMT Standard Time) and concludes on Friday 30th July, 2021 at 23:59 (GMT Standard Time). This will consist of one (1) prize draw, with all winners selected and announced on Monday 2nd August, 2021.
5. The prizes consists of one (1) instant eGift card for Amazon, to the value of £100.00, and is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Amazon.
6. A maximum of one (1) entry per person, per entry method, can be accepted.
7. Entry is automatic for all users who complete our Work with OneSearch survey advertised on www.onesearch.direct between 19th May and 30th July 2020. Participants may be required to leave their personal details including, but not limited to: name, phone number, company name, and e-mail address to complete their entry.
8. Entries must be received by 23:59 (GMT Standard Time) on Friday 30th July, 2021.
9. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
10. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
11. Once prizes have left OneSearch premises, either physically or digitally, OneSearch takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed or filmed throughout the duration of the prize.
13. In consideration for OneSearch awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with OneSearch, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by OneSearch then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on, at 09:00 (GMT Standard Time) on 2nd August, 2021.
16. The winner will be notified by email or telephone. You must ensure you’re subscribed to receive the Winner Announcement emails. If you are not subscribed to receive this email it is your responsibility to check the Winners blog posts on the website onesearch.direct, which will be published on Monday 2nd August, 2021.
17. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the prize draw closing date.
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify OneSearch. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. OneSearch's decision is final and OneSearch will not enter into correspondence regarding the prize draw result.
20. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
21. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders OneSearch's ability to proceed with the prize draw on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, OneSearch may in its absolute discretion cancel the prize draw and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
22. OneSearch reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who OneSearch has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
23. STANDARD OPT-IN: All entries become the property of OneSearch. Unless opt-out is indicated at time of entry, all entries will be entered into a database and OneSearch may use the entrant’s names, email addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant can unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com, or by using the unsubscribe link in any communication email sent by OneSearch. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to OneSearch.