Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Supplied by: Groundsure
Groundsure Floodview is a comprehensive flood risk search for commercial properties, consisting of a fully interpreted flood risk assessment and a view on the likely availability of flood risk insurance for the property. The report utilises Groundsure’s detailed flood risk databases which includes detail from JBA Risk Management, the Environment Agency and the British Geological Survey.
What does it cover?
- River and Coastal flood risk data from the Environment Agency or Natural Resources Wales, including Flood Zones, RoFRaS, Flood Defences and Proposed Flood Defence Schemes
- Surface water (pluvial) flood risk data from JBA Risk Management
- Groundwater flooding susceptibility data from the British Geological Survey
- Recorded Historic Flood Events
- JBA Risk Management Reservoir Failure
- Geological indicators of historical flooding
- Likelihood of flood risk insurance availability
For total clarity, the Groundsure Floodview indicates different flood hazards on separate maps; for increased peace of mind, if a site is identified as high risk, Groundsure can connect you with environmental insurance solutions and IEMA qualified environmental consultants are on hand to provide guidance and support.
Please log in or register if you are interested in ordering this product.