Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Mining And Subsidence
Supplied by: Groundsure
Groundsure Estate is designed to protect residential investors against environmental risks and liabilities associated with the purchase of large sites. Groundsure Estate uses a polygon-based search on large-site residential properties to identify potential environmental risks across the whole site (up to 10ha), providing you with a property specific assessment.
What does it cover?
- Access to the most robust and high quality Groundsure data including the unique Historical Land Use Database
- Up-to-date environmental permit, incidents and registers data
- Hydrogeology and hydrology information
- Screening for flood risk and ground stability
- Designated environmentally sensitive sites
Groundsure Estate addresses The Law Society's requirements on contaminated land under Part 2A of 1990's Environmental Protection Act.
Price (inc. VAT): £118.80(TBC)