Argyll Environmental productsArgyll Environmental
SiteSolutions Energy and Infrastructure provides an accurate search for residential and commercial properties for a number of selected Energy and Infrastructure projects across the UK. Use this report to better understand the potential effects and what next steps you can take to better understand any risks.
What does it cover?
- High Speed 2 data - track and station details, safeguarding and compensation scheme zones
- Areas licensed by DECC for on-shore energy exploration and production
- The location of wind farms and wind turbines
- Crossrail - track and station location (phase 1) and safeguarding.
- The location of solar farms
- The location of other renewable power plants
The Energy & Infrastructure report has been designed to complement existing planning reports by alerting users to the presence of key energy and infrastructure projects.
Specialist contaminated land and flood risk report for farms and large land holdings. Also includes extensive data such as the existence of environmental permits, water abstraction licences, and sensitive habitats.
Use this report to understand:
- If historic activities could result in liability for the land owner under contaminated land legislation
- If environmental permits are held for the land or by neighbouring land / properties
- If the farm holds any Water Abstraction Licenses
- If Rights of Way traverse the farm
- If the main types of flooding - groundwater, surface water, coastal and river are likely to effect the land
- The potential farm productivity via Agricultural Land Classification
- Sensitive Habitats both on the site and in the immediate surrounding areas
- If there are archaeological areas of significance on the site including listed buildings
Don’t leave it to chance – check before they buy
Designed for High value transfers, and suitable for any type of commercial property, SiteSolutions Commercial is the most advanced contaminated land risk screening report.
Use this report to understand:
- If historic activities could result in liability for the property owner under relevant contaminated land regime
- If remediation is likely to be required
- If environmental permits are held for the property or by neighbouring properties
- If current operations in the surrounding area could cause contamination of the property
- If ecological receptors could be affected by site operations
- The potential for liability under the Environmental Damage Regulations
Designed for high value transfers, use this report to find out the overall risk of flooding with and without defences. Know if a full Flood Risk Assessment is required for development under the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). Get an indication as to whether the flood risk means insurance will be harder to obtain and premiums could be high. Lastly, get details of flood protection and mitigation measures that are available, which could reduce the risk to your property.
- Front page consultant’s overview
- Clear findings and recommendations
- Full river, coastal, groundwater and surface water analysis
- Manually assessed by Argyll Environmental Consultants
- Professional Indemnity Cover of £10 million
Flooding has a huge impact on businesses, many of which do not recover due to the severe disruption. FloodSolutions Commercial is the only flood risk report that you should trust to give you an accurate and affordable view of all types of major flooding.
A fully manually assessed, site specific flood report, providing a clear summary of flood risk issues, likely flood depths and the overall impact at the property. Specific steps to mitigate the impact of a flood event are included, as well as contact details of our specialist flood consultants who will be on hand to help with any questions.
- Clear professional opinion, including a summary of the type of flood risk, maximum flood water depth and property impact
- Specific breakdown and analysis of the identified flood risk types
- Extensive data review, analysis and assessment by Argyll’s environmental consultants
Meeting the requirements of the Law Society Flood Practice Note, FloodSolutions Consult indicates if insurance is likely to be available and affordable for the property. It also identifies the overall risk of flooding at the property and the likely depth of flood waters, along with recommendations for flood resistance or resilience measures.
For every transaction it is critical to investigate the adoption status of roads surrounding a site. Failure to identify flaws in the adoption status (confirming maintenance responsibility) can cause delays to the transaction as well as pose a risk to the purchaser’s future plans for the site. This report provides an insight into planned changes to roads and rights of way affecting commercial sites and residential properties.
What does it cover?
- Road maintenance status
- Footpath maintenance status
- Verge maintenance status
- Traffic schemes & orders
- Scheduled roadworks
- Existing public rights of way
- Proposed amendments to public rights of way
Backed by £10m professional indemnity cover, SiteSolutions Highways includes data sourced from the relevant County Council & Local Authorities across England & Wales, up to 15 hectares.
Because we digitise all Local Authority responses, we will get 100% clarity on any initially unclear Local Authority responses before adding to our database. There is no need for you as a lawyer to chase the Highways department, anymore.
Don’t wait, Make Highways Clear
What would you rather show your client?
Because we digitise all Local Authority responses, Site Solutions Highways provides clarity where wax crayons won’t.
Please view sample report and product card for full details.
Designed for large or high value residential properties, SiteSolutions Residence provides an assessment of contaminated land, flood and subsidence risk, along with Energy & Infrastructure alerts.
- Detailed information about telecommunication base stations and overhead transmission lines
- The UK’s most comprehensive landfill data
- Comprehensive natural hazards data including the most recent radon data and subsidence claims
- Risk and likely depth of surface water flooding, a major cause of flooding in urban areas – used by the Environment Agency and Local Authorities for emergency planning and development purposes
- The latest National Flood Risk Assessment (NaFRA) data from the Environment Agency – recommended by the Association of British Insurers as a reliable indication of insurability for residential properties
- Unique dam break data from JBA Risk Management –identifies flood risk from failed local dams and reservoirs
Main risks are clearly summarised, allowing lawyers to cut and paste key information for their clients.