OneSearch Transact Premium
Supplied by: OneSearch Direct
The coronavirus has forced the Government to close the doors of businesses countrywide, including many local authorities where staff do not have the resources to work from home. This has meant any searches currently in the pipeline will not be completed or returned, effectively bringing the conveyancing industry to a standstill.
In response to this, OneSearch Direct has launched OneSearch Transact, a new data-led transaction solution designed to keep the property industry going. It provides conveyancers with access to property searches, environmental reports and insurance to safeguard new and existing residential property transactions. .
Returned within 20 working days in the majority of cases, OneSearch Transact Premium includes:
- Local Search Enquiries (CON29R Data) backed by a comprehensive insurance policy. The indemnity policy includes cover for:
- A Search of the Local Land Charges Register form LLC1
- A Search of CON29R and/or CON29O records
- A Search of Water and Drainage records on CON29DW
- Coal Mining Report (CON29M) Residential
- Environmental – Landmark Envirosearch Residential Report
- NSR Chancel Indemnity Policy – up to the value of £1 Million
The unique product combines historical search data and accessible live data. Any residual risk is indemnified by Aviva with cover of up to £1 Million, along with our £10 Million Professional Indemnity policy. This provides property lawyers and conveyancers with the ability to keep transactions moving through to completion.
For OneSearch Transact Priority, click here.