Supplied by: Lawyer Checker
Lawyer Checker is a simple but effective online service that allows you to gather further information on the vendor conveyancer that you are sending money to. When account and firm details are submitted, Lawyer Checker will identify if there is a track record of previous use associated with that account.
What are the benefits?
- Enhance your due diligence – Adhere to Principle 10 with added confidence before you send funds
- All entity checks are real time searches – over 10 databases checked when an INFREQUENT or UNKNOWN result received
- Identify evidence – when were the account details previously seen?
- Demonstrate Outcomes Focused process – free search update
- Safeguard the transaction – against typo on account details
If your result is Infrequent or Unknown, we recognise that you need more information to make an informed decision on the risk. Lawyer Checker will therefore conduct Further Research checks on over 10 different conveyancing related databases to build a report on the firm that is associated with the account.