Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Landmark Homecheck Flood
Supplied by: Landmark
The Homecheck Flood report provides vital information on whether a residential property is at risk. Traditionally, flood risk has been based on indicative flood data. The Homecheck Flood report, however, is able to differentiate between properties within a flood plain and those on higher ground which face reduced or no risk.
- Consultant’s professional opinion and next steps recommendations
- Identified risks manually reviewed by a consultant
- Clear front page risk result
- Landmark’s unique interactive viewer
- Flood information covering risks from river, coastal, groundwater, surface water and other sources
- Insurability statement
According to the Environment Agency, over 5 million people in England and Wales live and work in properties that are at risk of flooding. It is not only tidal and river flooding that needs to be considered. More often it can be groundwater and pluvial (surface water) that cause, or contribute, to the issue.
Although a standard environmental report does provide some flood information, Homecheck Flood can provide a clear assessment on the risk of flooding. This report considers the insurability of the property also looks at past insurance claims.
Price (inc. VAT): £30.00