Landmark Envirosearch, Plansearch Plus, and Mining and Subsidence Combined
Supplied by: Landmark
This combined product incorporates Landmark's Envirosearch, Plansearch Plus, and Mining and Subsidence.
Envirosearch Residential provides a comprehensive review of potential environmental risks affecting a property, including contaminated land, flood, ground stability, and radon. Meeting the needs of Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, the report also includes other factors such as HS2, fracking, solar and windfarms; ensuring appropriate due diligence for every transaction.
This report contains:
- Complete historical mapping information on: Standard Environmental Enquiries, Past and Current Industrial Land Use, Mining, Radon and Ground Stability.
- The latest flood data including the identification of flood defences as recorded by the Environment Agency. Includes surface water (pluvial) flooding.
- Overhead powerlines included
- The report includes independent, professional opinion by leading chartered surveyors, Wilbourn Associates.
- Remediation contribution of up to £60,000, regardless of report result*
- PI Cover
* subject to terms and conditions. All prices are subject to price change.
Expert professional opinion included
Every Envirosearch report comes with recommendations and a professional opinion from Argyll Environmental, Landmark's experts in specialist risk management services - providing clear and positive guidance, which can be copied into client reports.
Simple to read
Designed so your clients can digest and understand the guidance and next steps with ease, Envirosearch Residential will save you time dealing with related questions.
2. Plansearch Plus
Plansearch Plus provides extension information about proposed developments, planning decisions on larger applications and essential information about the local area, including facilities, house prices, education and crime rates. Additionally there is a summary of key local amenities.
- Planning applications
- Land use designations
- Housing and neighbourhood demographics
- Amenities and education
- Rights of way
The Plansearch Plus report includes the addition of useful ‘neighbourhood’ information; such as the location of telecoms masts, local footpaths, nearby schools and their performance, housing types and average prices, population demographics and local amenities. This will better inform your client, ensuring they are aware of planning decisions and socio-demographic knowledge within the surrounding area of their potential property.
3. Mining and Subsidence
Designed for residential properties, use this report to understand if there are man-made or natural hazards in the area that could cause damage to your property. The report also identifies any insurance claims from subsidence in your postcode, and whether there have been any insurance claims in the immediate vicinity of your property that have been handled by the Coal Authority
- Potential hazards from former mining operations
- Potential hazards from former brine pumping and salt mining
- Potential hazards from areas of former landfill and infilling
- Potential hazards from natural sources
- Insurance claims from subsidence
- Subsidence insurance claims as a result of former coal mining
This report includes detailed professional opinion and next steps (which can be copied into your client documentation) provided for each section, where a hazard has been identified.
Don't leave it to chance
Subsidence can result in extensive damage to a property and should be considered when purchasing property. This report will allow you to effectively identify if hazards exist and provide information to allow further investigation of these hazards.
View our product card and sample report for full details.
Price (inc. VAT): £107.16