Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Mining And Subsidence
Supplied by: Groundsure
Groundsure Agricultural provides a full assessment on banking security. It covers past and present land use of the farming site and comes with expert interpretation and opinion from Groundsure’s IEMA qualified consultants. Includes topography data, land use classifications and stewardship schemes. It also accesses Groundsure’s unique historical data which has specific land use records dating back to the 1840s.
**NEW FEATURES** Following an extensive research programme with Property Lawyers and PSLs from leading law firms across the UK, Groundsure’s Agricultural Search has been redeveloped with new data, features, improved layout and a new design. The outcome – a streamlined workflow getting the information that your clients need faster, via a much more user-friendly design and navigation.
What does it cover?
The report now provides enhanced guidance on Section B8 of the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook (25th ed.) with information including:
- Multi-tier environmental risk assessment
- In-depth contaminated land database dating back to 1840s including 27,000+ land use classifications
- Environmental permits, incidents and registers
- Detailed active and historical landfill data from authoritative sources, including the Environment Agency, Natural Resources Wales, British Geological Survey (BGS), Local Authorities and historical Ordnance Survey mapping
- National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology
- NEW Historic and Current Rights of Way (CRoW) - Open Access Land
- High Speed 2 (HS2) rail network – proximity to potential build disruption and purchase risks
- Detailed commentary on working farmyards
- NEW Agricultural Land Classification, indicating the land’s potential productivity
- Subsidence hazards from mining and natural sources
- Designated Environmentally Sensitive Sites including ancient or protected woodland.
- Assessment of archaeological sites of interest.
- NEW Timber felling licenses
- NEW Waste exemptions
- NEW Environmental and Countryside Stewardship Schemes
- Discharge consents
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zones
£10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.
Inform your clients of any environmental risks that may affect their farm purchase with Groundsure's tailored agricultural conveyancing search.