Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
GroundSure Planning and DevAssess Combined
Supplied by: Groundsure
This combined product incorporates Groundsure Planning with the DevAssess Report by DevAssist.
1. Groundsure Planning
Groundsure utilises the most accurate and complete planning history data from its sister Emap company, Glenigan, to provide GroundSure Planning. Providing detailed planning application information within the vicinity of the property, dating back 10 years, it features full planning information ranging from house extensions through to large planning project applications as well as existing and planned phone masts.
What does it cover?
- House extension and project planning applications from the last 10 years
- Ofcom mobile phone mast locations & planning applications relating to phone masts
- Designated environmentally sensitive sites
- Local information including transport, recreation, retail and entertainment
- Local Authority data including Council Tax bands and police force
- Education data inspection ratings
- Crime statistics by crime type
Groundsure Planning utilises the most accurate and complete commercially available historical and current planning data, and is recognised as the most comprehensive data of its kind.
DevAssess establishes the development risk within a 75m radius from the centre of the property and identifies the new build development potential of the property. Combining existing planning information with a comprehensive investigation that exposes unexploited development sites, DevAssess reveals relevant potential development activity to homebuyers and nuisance planning applications that could affect the homebuyers enjoyment of the property. Altered views and loss of privacy can significantly reduce the value of some properties.
The report also identifies the new build development potential of the property. By exposing the hidden value, buyers could make a home an even better investment.
The report includes:
- Planning data included at no extra cost
- Identification of relevant historic planning applications within the search radius
- Explanation of Local Plan Policy
- Identification of potential future development sites where no relevant planning history exists
- Identification of land allocated for development where no relevant planning history exists
- Identification of development potential of the property
- OS Mapping identifying potential development sites
View product card and sample report for full details.
Price (inc. VAT): £96.00