Consumer Bank Account Checker
Supplied by: Lawyer Checker
When you send or receive client funds, how do you really know whose account it is? Whether sending or receiving client monies, Consumer Bank Account Checker validates the source or destination of funds.
Why use consumer bank account checker?
- Enhanced Due Diligence: An added layer of protection when remitting sales proceeds to your client to avoid liability and adhere to the SRA Code of Conduct Principle 10.
- Help validate source of funds: Help combat mortgage fraud and incentive practices with an added check in validating clients’ source of funds.
- Can you afford not to be covered?: 69% of UK firms have been hit by cybercrime; it’s no longer a case of ‘if’ but ‘when’. Consumer Bank Account Checker is an additional step to a robust risk management procedure.
Examples of where Consumer Bank Account Checker would protect you:
- Human error
- Client impersonated either by phone, email or in person
- Elderly client, family member helps fill out the paperwork
- Portal/E-Forms details compromised
- You already have one process to ensure funds are remitted to the client's bank account. If this process breaks, what happens?
Please view the product card and sample report for more details.
Price (inc. VAT): £3.00