The Q3 2023 edition of Landmark’s Residential Property Trends Report is live. Within the report, you’ll find the latest insights into the residential property transaction pipeline from listings to SSTC/SSTM, and from searches to completions.
Whilst supply is holding up, subsequent pipeline metrics such as SSTC / SSTM, searches ordered and completions remain low.
Key findings from Q3 include:
- Listing activity is up in England and Wales – 1% higher over Q3 ’23 vs Q3 ‘19.
- Completions dropped in England and Wales in Q3 ’23 – 35% lower than Q3 ‘19.
- In Scotland, listings are 4% up on Q3 ’19, but completions are subdued by 18% vs Q3 ’19.
- Overall, supply is still struggling to progress through the pipeline.
Download the Cross Market Activity edition for England, Wales and Scotland, and view the latest residential property market data for Q3 2023.
We hope you find the report helpful.
The Q1 2023 edition of Landmark’s Residential Property Trends Report is now live. In it, you’ll find summaries of the last quarter’s residential property transaction pipeline from listings to SSTC/SSTM, and from searches to completions.
The report shows partial signs of market recovery, with supply strengthening throughout the quarter, following the uncertainty of Q4 2022 – but overall volumes remain subdued.
Headlines from Q1 include:
- Supply is up in England and Wales – from 10% lower in January ’23 vs ’19 to 6% higher in March ’23 vs ’19.
- Completions slowed in England and Wales in Q1 ‘23 – down 10% on Q4 ’22 volumes, likely due to the low SSTC figures at the end of Q4 ‘22.
- A slight uplift in volumes across all stages of the pipeline was seen in Scotland
- Consumers’ ability to buy remains a crucial factor in influencing market trajectory after Q4 uncertainty
Download the Cross Market Activity edition for both England, Wales and Scotland, and review the latest data from the UK property market during the first quarter of 2023.
We hope you find it useful.