Landmark Sitecheck Planning
Supplied by: Landmark
Sitecheck Planning provides extensive information on planning applications within 500m of the property. It also includes a development plan tracker, listing current and emerging development plans published by Local Authorities as well as the latest flooding data.
Designed for commercial sites, use this report to understand:
- What types of development are currently being carried out in the area
- Whether there are nearby planning applications that may impact the site
- How the area might change over the coming years
- What future uses of land are being proposed for nearby areas
- Planning Applications
- Land use designations
- Rights of way
- Housing and neighbourhood demographics
- Amenities and education
Whilst standard local authority searches are restricted to the property in question, it is crucial to investigate the surrounding area to identify changes that could have an impact on the commercial premises or site. This report will provide a summary of Planning applications in the area surrounding the site, as well as interpretation of local development plans, giving an insight into the local authority’s vision for future development in the area.
Please log in or register if you are interested in ordering this product.