Landmark Homecheck Pro and Landmark Planning
Supplied by: Landmark
This combined product incorporates Landmark's Homecheck Pro and Landmark Planning.
1. Homecheck Pro
Homecheck Professional provides comprehensive and easy to read reports, with information in the five key areas that are not covered by standard Local Authority searches: Enquiries of Statutory Registers, Enquiries Concerning Land Use, Enquiries Concerning Land Instability, Enquiries Concerning Natural Perils, and Enquiries Concerning Other Matters.
This report contains:
- A clear, independent assessment on contaminated land liability from Europe’s largest environmental consultancy.
- Historical Energy Facility Data, including oil and gas tanks
- Landmark’s unique Historical Land Use Data
- The latest property specific flood data
- Remediation of £60,000 when a certificate has been issued*
- Professional indemnity cover of £1 million
* subject to terms and conditions. All prices are subject to price change.
2. Landmark Planning
The Landmark Planning report will give your clients details on whether there are nearby planning applications that may impact the property as well as any types of development that are currently being carried out in the area.
Landmark Planning will uniquely display data of the majority of the UK’s large planning applications as polygons, providing a realistic understanding of the potential impact, both positive and negative, of a development.
- Planning applications
- Land use designations
- Housing and neighbourhood demographics
- Amenities and education
- Rights of way
The Landmark Planning report includes the addition of useful ‘neighbourhood’ information; such as the location of telecoms masts, local footpaths, nearby schools and their performance, housing types and average prices, population demographics and local amenities. This will better inform your client, ensuring they are aware of planning decisions and socio-demographic knowledge within the surrounding area of their potential property.
View product card and sample report for full details.