Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Mining And Subsidence
Landmark Homecheck Pro and Landmark Planning and Mining and Subsidence
Supplied by: Landmark
This combined product incorporates Landmark's Homecheck Pro, Landmark Planning and Mining and Subsidence.
1. Homecheck Pro
Homecheck Professional provides comprehensive and easy to read reports, with information in the five key areas that are not covered by standard Local Authority searches: Enquiries of Statutory Registers, Enquiries Concerning Land Use, Enquiries Concerning Land Instability, Enquiries Concerning Natural Perils, and Enquiries Concerning Other Matters.
This report contains:
- A clear, independent assessment on contaminated land liability from Europe’s largest environmental consultancy.
- Historical Energy Facility Data, including oil and gas tanks
- Landmark’s unique Historical Land Use Data
- The latest property specific flood data
- Remediation of £60,000 when a certificate has been issued*
- Professional indemnity cover of £1 million
* subject to terms and conditions. All prices are subject to price change.
2. Landmark Planning
The Landmark Planning report will give your clients details on whether there are nearby planning applications that may impact the property as well as any types of development that are currently being carried out in the area.
Landmark Planning will uniquely display data of the majority of the UK’s large planning applications as polygons, providing a realistic understanding of the potential impact, both positive and negative, of a development.
- Planning applications
- Land use designations
- Housing and neighbourhood demographics
- Amenities and education
- Rights of way
The Landmark Planning report includes the addition of useful ‘neighbourhood’ information; such as the location of telecoms masts, local footpaths, nearby schools and their performance, housing types and average prices, population demographics and local amenities. This will better inform your client, ensuring they are aware of planning decisions and socio-demographic knowledge within the surrounding area of their potential property.
3. Mining and Subsidence
Designed for residential properties, use this report to understand if there are man-made or natural hazards in the area that could cause damage to your property. The report also identifies any insurance claims from subsidence in your postcode, and whether there have been any insurance claims in the immediate vicinity of your property that have been handled by the Coal Authority
- Potential hazards from former mining operations
- Potential hazards from former brine pumping and salt mining
- Potential hazards from areas of former landfill and infilling
- Potential hazards from natural sources
- Insurance claims from subsidence
- Subsidence insurance claims as a result of former coal mining
This report includes detailed professional opinion and next steps (which can be copied into your client documentation) provided for each section, where a hazard has been identified.
Don't leave it to chance
Subsidence can result in extensive damage to a property and should be considered when purchasing property. This report will allow you to effectively identify if hazards exist and provide information to allow further investigation of these hazards.
View our product card and sample report for full details.