Landmark Homecheck Mining and Subsidence
Supplied by: Landmark
Designed for residential properties, use this report to understand if there are man-made or natural hazards in the area that could cause damage to your property. The report also identifies any insurance claims from subsidence in your postcode, and whether there have been any insurance claims in the immediate vicinity of your property that have been handled by the Coal Authority
- Potential hazards from former mining operations
- Potential hazards from former brine pumping and salt mining
- Potential hazards from areas of former landfill and infilling
- Potential hazards from natural sources
- Insurance claims from subsidence
- Subsidence insurance claims as a result of former coal mining
This report includes detailed professional opinion and next steps (which can be copied into your client documentation) provided for each section, where a hazard has been identified.
Don't leave it to chance
Subsidence can result in extensive damage to a property and should be considered when purchasing property. This report will allow you to effectively identify if hazards exist and provide information to allow further investigation of these hazards.
View our product card and sample report for full details.
Price (inc. VAT): £24.00