Landmark Envirosearch Residential and Plansearch
Supplied by: Landmark
This combined product incorporates Landmark's Envirosearch Residential and Plansearch.
1. Envirosearch Residential
Envirosearch Residential provides a comprehensive review of potential environmental risks affecting a property, including contaminated land, flood, ground stability, and radon. Meeting the needs of Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, the report also includes other factors such as HS2, fracking, solar and windfarms; ensuring appropriate due diligence for every transaction.
This report contains:
- Complete historical mapping information on: Standard Environmental Enquiries, Past and Current Industrial Land Use, Mining, Radon and Ground Stability.
- The latest flood data including the identification of flood defences as recorded by the Environment Agency. Includes surface water (pluvial) flooding.
- Overhead powerlines included
- The report includes independent, professional opinion by leading chartered surveyors, Wilbourn Associates.
- Remediation contribution of up to £60,000, regardless of report result*
- PI Cover
* subject to terms and conditions. All prices are subject to price change.
Expert professional opinion included
Every Envirosearch report comes with recommendations and a professional opinion from Argyll Environmental, Landmark's experts in specialist risk management services - providing clear and positive guidance, which can be copied into client reports.
Simple to read
Designed so your clients can digest and understand the guidance and next steps with ease, Envirosearch Residential will save you time dealing with related questions.
Landmark's planning reports contain information required about proposed developments and land use designations near a property - allowing the purchaser to make an informed decision before completing.
- Commercial and residential planning applications, including decisions on larger applications
- Comprehensive data on land use designations
- Variable urban and rural search radii for concise and intelligently sized reports
Plansearch reveals planning applications surrounding the property, including minor applications in the immediate vicinity such as single storey extensions or dormer windows. With details on Local Development Plans and the Local Development Framework, current and future proposals and policies are also highlighted. Aerial photographs accompany the data.
Cover of £10million, subject to terms and conditions.
The Plansearch Plus report includes all of the above with the addition of useful ‘neighbourhood’ information; such as the location of telecoms masts, local footpaths, nearby schools and their performance, housing types and average prices, population demographics and local amenities. Click here to order a Plansearch Plus report.
View our product card and sample report for full details.
Price (inc. VAT): £83.16