Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Supplied by: Landmark
The CON29M Law Society-accredited coal report from Landmark provides property-specific information relating to past, current and future underground and surface coal mining activities, for properties or sites in England, Scotland and Wales. Analysis is clearly presented in a simple traffic light system, with a professional opinion included as standard, providing practical next steps.
- The report outlines coal mining risks for anyone managing a property transaction including:
- Underground and opencast coal mining
- Mine entry points
- Coal mining geology hazards
- Coal mining subsidence risk
- Mine gas and surface hazards
- Historic rights to coal
- Includes a Professional Opinion on next steps if hazards are found
- Answers and provides expert opinion on all 11 CON29M questions as set out by the Law Society
- Includes TCA data
- Simple ‘traffic light’ summary provides instant clarity on report findings
- User friendly informative sections to explain the nature of any risk
Delivering mining insight and assurances
Landmark CON29M Coal powered by PinPoint supports property solicitors, lenders and clients by providing expert intelligence and interpretation regarding mining-related hazards. It does so in an easy to read and understand report that advises on the potential impact mining activity may have on the property in question.
Why choose Landmark’s CON29M Coal Report?
- Automated service delivers accuracy, speed, capacity and consistent pricing
- Data independently verified and tested for accuracy
- Accurate reporting of risks, even in areas known by The Coal Authority to be problematic
- Meets extensive due diligence requirements
- All Landmark CON29M Coal reports are signed-off by PinPoint Director Phil Huddleston MRICS Chartered Mineral Surveyor, former Head of Mining Information at The Coal Authority
- Includes underground roadways, mineral screening and mining geology as standard
- Brine risk insurance provides peace of mind
- Expert analysis and assessment at a cost effective rate
Please view sample report and product card for further details.