Search Advisor recommends this product to address the following potential hazards:
Mining And Subsidence
Supplied by: Groundsure
Contains the same high quality environmental information and expert opinion as the GroundSure Homebuyers report, with a primary difference being that the report includes a “screen” against the potential risk of flooding. This screen may identify the requirement for a further food risk report to be required.
What does it cover?
- Contaminated land assessment based on Groundsure’s unique historical land use database
- Potentially in-filled land
- Up-to-date environmental permit, incidents and registers data
- Historical and active landfill sites
- Ground stability assessment including non-coal mining, cavities and subsidence risks
- Coal mining screening JBA Risk Management river, coastal and surface water flood screen
- Energy alert highlighting existing or planned energy installations, such as wind turbines or fracking
- Unique “London Rail Networks” alert identifying the presence of the London Underground, DLR, active railways and abandoned railways and tunnels
Groundsure Homescreen enables solicitors to comply with the requirements of the Law Society Practice Note on Contaminated Land and considers the risk of the property being designated under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, together with other key natural and man-made hazards.