Groundsure Agricultural Price Notification
Please be advised that from 12th August 2019, the price of Groundsure's Agricultural report will increase by £54.00, to £275.00 ex VAT for <50 ha.
Following an extensive research programme with Property Lawyers and PSLs from leading law firms across the UK, Groundsure’s Agricultural Search has been redeveloped with new data, features, improved layout and a new design.
The outcome – a streamlined workflow getting the information that your clients need faster, via a much more user-friendly design and navigation.
This report includes:
- Law Society compliant contaminated land assessment, including confirmation of any high risk features by our experts
- *NEW*Full flood risk assessment covering river, coastal, surface water and groundwater compliant with Law Society guidance
- Manual review of high detail historical Ordnance Survey mapping
- In-depth contaminated land database dating back to 1840s including 27,000+ land use classifications
- *NEW*Energy includes current and proposed oil and gas exploration areas and wells, wind farms, solar farms, power stations and large energy infrastructure
- *NEW*Transportation includes Crossrail 1 and 2, HS2, active railways, underground and DLR
- *NEW*Planning constraints inform about environmental and cultural designations in the area that could impact on planning proposals
- *NEW*Planning applications will inform on small and large developments on or near the farm
- Ground stability covers natural and non-natural subsidence potential including coal mining screening
- Property specific radon assessment
- *NEW*Crop map of England (provides a detailed description of the specific agricultural uses at a farm)
- *NEW*Enhanced guidance on Section B8 of the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook (25th ed.)
- Environmental stewardship schemes
- Agricultural land classification
- Timber felling licenses
- Open access land
- Waste exemptions
- Current and historical rights of way assessment
- Abstraction licences
- Discharge consents
- Environmental designations
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch with our Customer Services team on 0800 052 0117 and we will be more than happy to assist you.