Could Shared Ownership replace BoMaD?
- A Search of the Local Land Charges Register form LLC1
- A Search of CON29R and/or CON29O records
- A Search of Water and Drainage records on CON29DW
- A search of the Coal Authority’s records on form CON29M
- An environmental risk assessment (excludes Commercial Express)
- A full Chancel Repair Liability search
- Road, Rail and Traffic Schemes
- Planning applications and Local Development Plan policies
- CIL question 3.10a
- Building Works, Environment, Health & Safety, Housing, Highways and Public Health
- Enforcement Notices, Stop Notices, TPOs, Listed Building Repairs etc.
- Conservation Areas (proposed or pre 1974)
- Compulsory Purchase
Our clients have been relying on Express since 2015 for instances when even an expedited search isn't fast enough
If searches are causing unacceptable delays and the transaction is at risk of collapse…
Express gives you the best of both worlds. You have all the security of a No-Search Insurance policy, with the majority of data (over 70%) that you would typically obtain from local authorities. Express means that you and your client can complete quickly, and with more confidence.
Express allows conveyancers to transact quickly in the following sectors:
To find out more about OneSearch Express, call the Service Introduction Team on 01782 433 270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.