[Free Webinar] Bespoke Title Insurance - When do you need it?
Our next webinar is two weeks today, Tuesday 27th April, in association with Stewart Title: Bespoke Title Insurance - When do you need it and what does the Insurer need?
Self-issue and on line policies can often provide the cover against the risks affecting your client’s property but there will be times when a bespoke policy is the best choice.
Join our free webinar to discuss:
- Why bespoke?
- Pre or post planning?
- What will the Insurer need to see?
- Does it do what your client wants?
- Assignment of the policy? Splinter Policies? Top-up endorsements?
During the last year there's been a dramatic increase in usage of Quick Quote, our integrated quote calculator for all Stewart Title indemnity policies. Available on our online portal, Quick Quote could not be easier to use. All you have to do is fill in a few short details, select your policy (you can also have multiple policies in one quote) and select “Get Quote” – your results are returned immediately on the same page, and you also have the option to print your results.
Quick Quote offers the complete and extensive range of Stewart Title indemnity policies, including:
- Lack of Building Regulation Consent (Inc. FENSA)
- No Local Search (Lender only)
- Freehold Restrictive Covenant(s)
- Chancel Repair (No Search)
- (Fully assignable) FENSA and other installation certificates only
We are happy to arrange bespoke policies. Get in touch if this is something you require.