FCI Premium Plus Planning
Supplied by: Future Climate Info
Premium Plus Planning Report has all the benefits of the best-selling FCI Premium, with the addition of Planning, providing the information needed to make informed purchase decisions.
- Planning: Planning and development activity in the local area surrounding the property for the preceding 10 years, including planning restrictions and major developments which may have an impact on the homebuyer’s enjoyment, plans and the potential future value of their property.
- Environmental: Past and current potentially contaminative land uses, radon gas, permits, incidents & notices; Unique Air quality data from EarthSense.
- Flood: Flooding from Rivers, Sea and Surface Water; Groundwater Susceptibility; Historic Flooding; JBA Floodability data.
- Ground Stability: Natural geo-hazards including natural cavities, clay shrinkage, landslips and sink holes; past and current non-coal mining risks including Brine, Limestone, Tin, China Clay and Ball Clay.
- Energy & Infrastructure: Potential impacts from Shale, gas and other mineral extraction; power utilities; major transport projects like HS2 and Crossrail; solar and wind farms
- Air Quality: EarthSense’s MappAir® data is the first ever high resolution nationwide map of air pollution, providing an Air Quality Rating from the UK’s leading air quality experts.
Market leading support for clients
- Professional opinion: with clear report outcomes.
- Free remediation warranty: passed residential environmental reports come with protection for 6 years, up to £100,000.
- Planning: Local Authority planning data from LandInsight, providing information on the types of development which have taken place in the surrounding area, and highlighting possible development constraints which may be of relevance to home buyers.
- Free Further Action Review: upon evidence of remediation, within 24 working hours.
- Subsidence risk rating: accurate to the individual postcode, the Subsidence Risk Rating from Property Assure provides an instant rating and a clear summary of the risk, based on actual insurance claims data.
- Detailed flood reporting: our individual flood thumbnails provide a detailed map illustrating the extent of each type of flood risk and JBA’s Floodability rating helps to provide an overall flood risk rating for the property.
- Affordable next step solutions: to keep the transaction moving forward.
Please view product card and sample report for more details.