12 Days of Christmas | Day 12
It's the last day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, and we are going out with a bang!
Our last prize is this marvellous Bucks Fizz Delights Hamper. Perfect for Christmas morning... sipping on a glass of fizz whilst tucking into some luxury mince pies, to tide you over until Christmas Dinner... can it get any more festive than this?
Congratulations to our lucky Day 11 winner, Karen White. Well done, Karen, we'll be in touch shortly to confirm delivery instructions for your Port and Stilton Hamper.
Presented in a beautiful large bordeaux gift box, our Day 12 hamper includes the following hand-selected contents:
- Bucks Fizz by Cavalino 75cl
- 4 Walkers Luxury Spiced Orange and Cranberry Mince Pies 200g
- Matthew Walker Classic Rich Fruit Christmas Pudding 100g
- Mrs Bridges Strawberry Preserve and Champagne 113g
- Mrs Bridges Cranberry Sauce with Port 113g
- Mrs Bridges Spicy Tomato Salsa 100g
- Payne’s Luxury Brazil Nuts covered in Dark Chocolate 180g
- Walkers Dark Chocolate Mint Truffles 110g
- Market Town Bakery Iced Fruit Cake 350g
- Pasticceria Fine Assortment Biscuits 170g
- Ahmed English Breakfast Tea (10 Bags)
- Epicures Cheese Spiral Puff Pastry Straws 75g
WAYS TO ENTER:
Our entry form (which can be found by clicking here) secures your entry across all remaining days. If you've already filled in this form, you don't need to repeat this process. You can, however, increase your chances of winning with these additional entry methods:
- Placing an order on our online portal www.onesearch.direct between now and 12th December.
- Following our LinkedIn page and “liking" our Day 12 post (your name will record your entry against each liked post).
- Following our Facebook page and “liking" our Day 12 post.
- Liking or retweeting our Day 12 Twitter post.
No purchase necessary. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Best of luck to all entrants!
Supporting small business
InterHAMPER are a small, family-run business that's been selling good honest hampers online since 1999. More information on their exquisite range can be found here.